Michael Niemczyk, certified income specialist and founder of United Tax Advisory and MLN Retirement Planning, will host “Tax and Retirement Income Planning Strategies for 2017 and Beyond” on Feb. 1 and 8 at the University of Illinois Extension Building in Grayslake.
According to a news release, attendees will learn how to:
• Plan your retirement income based upon the new rules;
• Understand the reasons taxation will change;
• Calculate and make the most of Required Minimum Distributions;
• Understand IRAs and all pre-tax accounts;
• Decide if you should convert your IRA to a Roth IRA;
• Make the most of what you have and stay within your tax bracket;
• Simplify your personal finances through account consolidation;
• And make your money last.
The cost is $39 per person (spouses may attend at no additional cost). Advance registration is required as seats are limited.
One hundred percent of the proceeds of the event will benefit the American Cancer Society.
“Our real-world learning approach makes attending this course both entertaining and informative, and a great way to support a very worthy cause,” Niemczyk said in the news release. “We’re pleased to be able to play a role in bringing this knowledge to the community during tax time, and look forward to helping contribute to ACS.”
To learn more about the event and how you can attend, contact United Tax Advisory Inc. at 847-665-0700.